Geospatial services is progressively applied in organizations today for its information-rich and greatly visual representations and interface that enables instantaneous critical decisions.
SBL’s Geospatial Services bring together Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and Information Technology (IT) to provide you with powerful and unified solutions that can change the way your organization functions.
- Land and property professionals use Geospatial data in land surveys, Building Information Modelling (BIM), Asset and Facilities Management, development planning, and strategic business decision-making.
- AEC professionals use Geospatial data in detailed design work, 3D Surface and Wireframe models, Cross Sections, Rail, Road and Water infrastructure analysis, and attributed data models for BIM.
- Mining professionals use Geospatial data to reduce the cost of mineral discovery, to improve both the access to and maintenance of assets, volumetric analysis and to help deliver on their Corporate Responsibility commitments.
- Utilities professionals use Geospatial data to manage pipeline, telephone, sewage and overhead infrastructure through the use of attributed 3D modelling from Lidar or Aerial Photography and other Remotely Sensed Datasets.
- Environmental organizations use Geospatial data to study asset or event parameters such as forest cover, tree species, weather, and seismic activities.
- Government departments use Geospatial data for town planning, local services administration, demographic analysis, and a range of defense requirements.
SBL offers a comprehensive range of Geospatial services that address the varied needs of consumers, businesses, and government agencies.
- GIS and Remote Sensing Services
Services offered are Geo-referencing, Spatial data creation, Spatial modeling, Spatial Geodatabase creation, database structure and attribute creation, Raster to Vector and Vector to Raster conversion, network analysis, Pan Sharpening and cartographic services. Satellite Image analysis and interpretation is another expert service offered of this domain. Read More
- Photogrammetry Services
Service offered in this sector are Aerial Triangulation, bundle block adjustments, Digital Elevation Model (DEM), Digital Terrain Model (DTM), hydro-enforced DTM, Orthophoto generation, , mosaic creation, Color Balancing, tile generation, Contour generation, Slope generation, 2D and 3D feature extraction etc. Creation of 3D City models is an expert service of this domain. Read More
- UAV Data Processing Services:
Services offered in this sector are image acquisition and post processing of UAV images which include DEM, DSM, DTM, Orthophoto creation, interpretation of orthophotos for Landuse and Landcover studies and 3D feature extraction. Read More
- LiDAR Services:
Service offers in this sector are automated pre-processing, Classification, Bare earth model creation, 3D building models, vegetation models, and intensity image creation. Read More
- Building Information Modelling (BIM):
On 31st May 2011 the UK Government published its ambitious plans to reduce both capital cost and carbon burden from the construction and operation of the built environment by 20%. Read More
- Web GIS Applications:
Big data is as much a challenge as it is an opportunity. If collecting and verifying GIS data is a challenge, analyzing that data to obtain actionable business intelligence is yet another. Read More
Several leading companies rely on our expertise in Geospatial services. Our stringent data security policies and infrastructure further enhance their trust in us.
We quickly respond to your unique requirements with a customized bouquet of services.
- Technical Expertise
Geospatial technology is our forte. We have proven expertise in working with a wide range of software tools and techniques.
- Track Record
Our track record is impeccable. Our customers can vouch for that.